Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Movie Preferences

Normally I don’t care for movies that have a lot of background or a lot of explaining. Moues where the main setting is an office make me angry. If the movie has good actors and a good story line then I’ll like it.


My favorite movie is right now is “We’re the Millers”. My preferences change all of the time so saying this is my favorite movies doesn’t mean much, because I don’t have a favorite all time movie. I do like “We’re the Millers” though, because the plot is so perfect for the actors, it makes it hilarious. I watched it last night and it had me laughing out loud.
I don’t watch movies often at all. I don’t have the patience for them. If I don’t like the movie by the first 10-15 minutes, I’ll give up on it. I normally watch movies at my boyfriend’s house with his family; however, we have gone to the movie theater twice.
For movie viewing I need to be warm, and comfortable. I like the basic necessities while watching a movie like popcorn and soda, but I never need anything too fancy.
The survey website wouldn’t work.

If my life was made into a movie it would be a romantic comedy, just because that’s what I’d like to think. It would be hard to follow and most of it wouldn’t make sense, but that’s just my life.

1 comment:

  1. My sister doesn't have patience for movies either...She rarely goes to the theatre. I laughed at your line "movies where the main setting is an office make me angry." : )

    ReplyDelete