Thursday, October 30, 2014

HALLOWEEN IS TOMORROW :D


For Halloween I have to work all night, 6-11, which won’t be very fun but I’ll get over it. Tonight I’m hoping to carve a pumpkin and then after work tomorrow I might get together with some friends and just hangout, but for now I just have to work :P

The stories I read were all very good, and very different from one another in a way. Marrissa E had two stories. One about a grave yard, which had a hanging ending which I liked and another one about a Jack O Lantern. Jessica had a story about going to the pumpkin patch with her sick sister which I liked a lot. I liked the descriptive words and phrases she used throughout the story. The last line is definitely a great way to end her story. Collin’s story was definitely one of my favorites. It was so well written with dialogue and descriptive gory details. Ashley’s story was about a paranormal spirit waking her up in the middle of the night and she has a conversation with it. I liked this story because she was the narrator and she was not innocent, like most protagonists in scary stories.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to check out your classmates' work and leave them some supportive, meaningful feedback!

    ReplyDelete